Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Hadley

Today I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.

My WIP this week is the Hadley Challenge for my guild, Southern CT Modern Quilt Guild.  Denyse Schmidt so generously gave us each a FQ bundle of her new line, Hadley, and we are to finish our quilts by the end of the month so that they can be displayed.

I'll be quilting and binding it this weekend and then moving onto a super-secret commissioned quilt that I need to finish up super fast.

Here is a sneak peak of Hadley:


(This may or may not just be the back...)

Finished project to come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I cannot wait to see the finished Hadley product! I love all of her lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be posting the finished quilt within a week, so be sure to check back in!

    ReplyDelete